In 1992, Garth Brooks had the biggest domination ever over US album charts with 3 albums in the annual sales Top 7 (Ropin’ The Wind #2, No Fences #6, The Chase #7), the top catalog album (Garth Brooks) and the top Christmas album (Beyond the Season). Watch the video for Wild Horses from Garth Brooks's No Fences for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Digital download. Amazon MP3 Search iTunes Search. Garth Brooks No Fences 03 Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House.mp3 5,975 KB Garth Brooks No Fences 04 Victim of the Game.mp3 7,298 KB Garth Brooks No Fences 05 Friends in Low Places.mp3 10 MB.
|Studio album by |
|Released||August 27, 1990|
|Studio||Jack's Tracks Recording Studio, Nashville|
|Garth Brooks chronology|
|Ropin' the Wind|
|Singles from No Fences|
- 'Friends in Low Places'
Released: August 6, 1990
- 'Unanswered Prayers'
Released: October 1990
- 'Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House'
Released: January 1991
- 'The Thunder Rolls'
Released: April 30, 1991
- 'Wild Horses'
Released: November 20, 2000
|The Rolling Stone Album Guide|||
No Fences is the second studio album by the American country music artist Garth Brooks. It was released on August 27, 1990, and reached #1 on Billboard'sTop Country Albums chart. The album also reached #3 on the Billboard 200. On the latter chart it stayed in the top 40 for 126 weeks. No Fences remains Brooks' best-selling studio album to date with 17 million copies shipped in the US, and is the album that made him an international star. It was his first album issued in Europe (the original European release contained the four singles from his U.S. debut as bonus tracks).
Some of Brooks' most famous songs appear on No Fences, including: 'The Thunder Rolls' (CMA's 1991 Video of the Year), 'Friends in Low Places' (Academy of Country Music's 1990 Single of the Year), 'Unanswered Prayers' and 'Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House'. A cover version of The Fleetwoods' 'Mr. Blue' appears on the album. The album itself was named Album of the Year by the ACM in 1990. It reached Number 1 on the British country music charts (earning Brooks his first gold album in that country) and remained charted for over five years.
The track 'Victim of the Game' was later covered by Brooks's friend and future wife Trisha Yearwood for her 1991 eponymous debut album.
Brooks later re-recorded the track 'Wild Horses', and released the new recording as a single in early 2001, reaching #7 on the country chart.
25th anniversary reissue
In September 2015, it was announced No Fences would be reissued later in the year to commemorate its 25-year release anniversary. The release would include a new version of 'Friends in Low Places', featuring George Strait, Jason Aldean, Florida Georgia Line, and Keith Urban singing along with Brooks. The album release has since been delayed due to royalty disputes.
- 'The Thunder Rolls' (Pat Alger, Garth Brooks) – 3:42
- 'New Way to Fly' (Kim Williams, Brooks) – 3:54
- 'Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House' (Bobby Boyd, Warren Haynes, Dennis Robbins) – 2:31
- 'Victim of the Game' (Mark D. Sanders, Brooks) – 3:06
- 'Friends in Low Places' (Dewayne Blackwell, Earl 'Bud' Lee) – 4:18
- 'This Ain't Tennessee' (Jim Shaw, Larry Bastian) – 4:08A
- 'Wild Horses' (Bill Shore, David Wills) – 3:08
- 'Unanswered Prayers' (Alger, Larry Bastian, Brooks) – 3:23
- 'Same Old Story' (Tony Arata) – 2:52
- 'Mr. Blue' (Blackwell) – 3:16
- 'Wolves' (Stephanie Davis) – 4:08
AThis track was not on the original release of the album. It first appeared when the album was re-released as part of Brooks' first Limited Series box set collection, and remained part of subsequent releases of the album until 2014, when it was released digitally for the first time.
The following credits are sourced from liner notes included with the album's release.
- Pat Alger – acoustic guitar, harmony and backing vocals
- Bruce Bouton – pedal steel guitar, harmony and backing vocals
- Tim Bowers – bass guitar, harmony and backing vocals
- Garth Brooks – lead, harmony and backing vocals, acoustic guitar
- Mark Casstevens – acoustic guitar
- Mike Chapman – bass guitar, harmony and backing vocals
- Johnny Christopher – acoustic guitar
- Ty England – acoustic guitar, harmony and backing vocals
- Dave Gant – piano, keyboard, organ, fiddle, harmony and backing vocals
- James Garver – electric guitar, harmony and backing vocals
- Rob Hajacos – fiddle, harmony and backing vocals
- Chris Leuzinger – electric guitar
- Steve McClure – electric and pedal steel guitars
- Edgar Meyer – double bass
- Mike Palmer – drums, percussion
- Brian Petree – harmony and backing vocals
- Milton Sledge – drums
- Bobby Wood – piano, keyboards, organ, harmony and backing vocals
- Nashville String Machine – string orchestra
Garth Brooks No Fences Download Torrent
Backing and harmony vocalists
- Friends in Low Places
- Pat Alger
- Al 'Shaggy' Barclay
- Dewayne Blackwell
- Bruce Bouton
- Tim Bowers
- Sandy Brooks
- Stephanie C. Brown
- Mike Chapman
- Bob Doyle
- The Englands (plus one)
- Dave Gant
- Rob Hajacos
- Joe Harris
- Dan Heins
- Rusty 'Race Horse' Jones
- Steve King
- Earl of Bud Lee
- Pam 'The Chick' Lewis
- Buddy Mondlock
- Steve Morley
- Mike 'Palmerman'
- Brian Petree
- Dale Pierce
- Jim Rooney
- Tami Rose
- Lee Sartin
- Charlie Stefl
- Scott Stem
- Bobby Wood
- Unanswered Prayers
- Wendy Johnson
- Jennifer O'Brien
- Hurshel Wiginton
- Curtis Young
- Indian River
- David McVay
- Stephen Tolman
- Neil Thrasher
- Curry Worsham
- Denny Purcell – mastering engineer
- Mark Miller – recording and mixing engineer
- Dan Heins – harmony and backing vocals, audio engineer
|Australian Albums Chart||11|
|Canadian RPM Top Albums||49|
|Canadian RPM Country Albums||2|
|European Albums Chart||69|
|Irish Albums Chart||1|
|US Billboard 200||3|
|US BillboardTop Country Albums||1|
|Year||Single||Peak chart positions|
|US Country||US||CAN Country||UK|
|1990||'Friends in Low Places'||1||—||1||36|
|1991||'Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House'||1||—||1||—|
|'The Thunder Rolls'||1||—||1||—|
|2000||'Wild Horses' (re-recording)||7||50||—||—|
End of decade charts
|U.S. Billboard 200||4|
|Canada (Music Canada)||7× Platinum||700,000^|
|Ireland (IRMA)||5× Platinum||75,000^|
|United States (RIAA)||Diamond||10,000,000^|
*sales figures based on certification alone
^shipments figures based on certification alone
- ^Coleman, Kathy. 'Garth Brooks – 'No Fences''. About.com. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^Erlewine, Stephen Thomas (1990-08-27). 'No Fences – Garth Brooks'. Allmusic. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^Alanna Nash (1990-09-21). 'No Fences Review'. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^Christgau, Robert. 'CG: Garth Brooks'. RobertChristgau.com. Retrieved 2013-04-13.
- ^Brackett, Nathan; Christian Hoard (2004). The Rolling Stone Album Guide. New York City, New York: Simon and Schuster. p. 105. ISBN0-7432-0169-8.
- ^Whitburn, Joel. The Billboard Book of Top 40 Albums, 3rd edition, Billboard Books, 1995, p. 46.
- ^'RIAA – Searchable Database'. Retrieved 16 August 2015.
- ^Newman, Melinda. 'Garth Brooks' All-Star 'Friends in Low Places' & Album Reissue On Hold Over Royalty Dispute: Exclusive'. Billboard.com. Retrieved 6 September 2015.
- ^No Fences (CD). Garth Brooks. Capitol Records. 1990. 93866.CS1 maint: others (link)
- ^'Hits of the World – Eurochart'. Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 17 May 1994. p. 43.
- ^'Hits of the World – Ireland'. Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 23 April 1994. p. 47.Missing or empty
- ^ ab'No Fences – Garth Brooks'. Billboard.com. Retrieved 2012-08-29.
- ^Geoff Mayfield (December 25, 1999). 1999 The Year in Music Totally '90s: Diary of a Decade – The listing of Top Pop Albums of the '90s & Hot 100 Singles of the '90s. Billboard. Retrieved October 15, 2010.
- ^Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia’s Music Charts 1988–2010 (PDF ed.). Mt Martha, Victoria, Australia: Moonlight Publishing. p. 42.
- ^'Canadian album certifications – Garth Brooks – No Fences'. Music Canada.
- ^'Irish album certifications – Garth Brooks – No Fences'. Irish Recorded Music Association.
- ^'American album certifications – Garth Brooks – No Fences'. Recording Industry Association of America.If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Album, then click SEARCH.
Free Garth Brooks DownloadsFree Search Engine for Mediafire.
Type what you are looking for in the box bellow, hit search and download it from mediafire.com!
5000 results found, page 1 from 500 for 'garth brooks no fences 2000'
|Garth Brooks No Fences (2000) httpwww totalmusiccontrol musicrocksoursocks com (63.62 MB)|
Garth Brooks No Fences (2000) httpwww totalmusiccontrol musicrocksoursocks com
Source title: Fences Mediafire
|garth brooks the thunder rolls For more country please visit www totalmusiccontrol musicrocksoursocks com (5.03 MB)|
garth brooks the thunder rolls For more country please visit www totalmusiccontrol musicrocksoursocks com
Source title: Abbey brooks Mediafire Download
Also try: garth brooks no fences
, garth brooks
, garth brooks
live in central park, garth brooks
in centre park,
LAST 10 MEDIAFIRE SEARCHES:powered by article dashboard how to write a business proposal, garth brooks no fences 2000, animal porn horse fuck women ass mp4, in park greatest hits 2013 media fire, incest comics momson, angry birds v2 0 2 1 by rahul, korean girl gets raped in a car, how does camera work on kindle fire hdx 8 9, battle of los angeles zip, angeles azules cumbia,
New files: Urlaub Malediven 2010, Mtv Unplugged (1996), MC Jay Ft JuanGa y Oscar Wakala q Rico (Prod By FisKaLez)(Nael U)www tatemanso com
, N 149 JoeL UV, kaida bora umi no mieru ie original,
garth brooks no fences 2000